At ESP we believe that the high calibre of service that we deliver comes down to the skill and quality of our people. This is underpinned by our corporate responsibilities.
We are committed to managing our business in an ethical and sustainable manner. It enables us to make a positive impact on our customers, our people, our environment, and the communities that we serve.
What's more, these undertakings provide the staff with a clear direction that reflects our vision for long term growth and development.
- Quality Policy
It is the policy of ESP Limited to maintain a Quality System which is accredited and meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objective – to consistently deliver the highest possible level of service to our clients.
The company’s Quality Manual defines our quality objectives and key procedures. Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed and is subject to annual audit. The requirements of ESP’s quality system are mandatory – all company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.
- Environmental Policy
Inevitably our operations have environmental impacts. Our policy is to proactively minimise these impacts wherever possible and to encourage responsible management of wider environmental issues.
We will aim to do this by:
- Developing, documenting and maintaining measures and setting targets for our overall environmental performance. Identifying our significant environmental impacts that are appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products and services. These include recycling, document printing, energy use and document storage/control.
- We commit to a process of continual improvement and prevention of pollution caused by the business.
- We have an EMS Manager and this person, along with a support team, will regularly review this policy, adherence to it and identify areas for continued improvement. We will provide appropriate training for our employees.
- Put in place procedures and support information that enables compliance with laws, regulations and codes of practice including those relating to environmental issues.
- Ensure legal compliance; ensure compliance with industry best practice and other requirements identified by regulatory bodies and client organisations.
- Report annually savings and reductions in energy and resource use/waste through policies such as printing and travel policies.
- The ongoing development of our Environmental Management System to incorporate the above and adhere to BS8555 and ISO 14001 accreditation. Further information can be issued on request.
- Investors in People
Employees are central
We are proud to hold an Investors in People Silver accreditation. The accreditation is widely recognised and evidences our values when it comes to our employees.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success. We therefore ensure that we train and develop all of our employees so that they reach their full potential. Our Equality Policy champions equality for all throughout all aspects of employment, from promotion to training and career opportunities. The Investors in People framework allows us to explore and focus on key areas for employee and business development and our goals are kept fresh as we are assessed every three years as part of the accreditation process.